Please click on FINAL FORMS below and select *New Account for NEW students to the Tri-Village District.
If your child has attended TVLSD in the past year please call 937-996-1511 for a registration
email. If your child attended Wee Patriot Preschool, please log into your final forms account, make sure your grade is correct and you in the current school year. If you have any question, please email [email protected]
To be eligible for kindergarten, the child must be five years of age on or before August 1st.
Bring the following items listed below to your school at the time of registration:
1. Please contact the school (937-996-1511) or visit our main page and select Final Forms. All registration is done via Final Forms.
2. Copy of certified birth certificate (not a hospital certificate)
3. Verification of Residency document.
4. Most recent proof of custody if child(ren) are not living with both natural parents
5. Child's Social Security number (optional)
6. Child's immunization record.
7. Completed physical by doctor recorded on Tri-Village document (required only for child(ren) entering kindergarten or first grade for the first time)
8. Proof of residency (copy of deed or closing documents or escrow papers or lease/rental agreement)It is not necessary to bring the child's academic record from another school district at the time of registration. These records will be provided by the previous school if you have met all financial obligations with them, and upon your signature granting permission to us to send for them.
Disclaimer: Completion of these forms on the computer does not officially enroll your child.