REGISTRATION DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL
MARCH 1, 2021
Please do not register ahead of time, you will be enrolled in the incorrect school year and could require duplicate forms.
After reading all the instructions below, complete Final Forms by clicking on the ENROLL ONLINE button at the bottom of this page.
STEP ONE-COMPLETE THE ONLINE FINAL FORMS
HOW TO COMPLETE FINAL FORMS
1. When you click the Enroll Online button below, you will be taken to a page that has options for a parent to create an account or use an existing Final Forms account (this includes WeePats). If you have students who are currently enrolled in TV, please select login to access your account and click add new student. Creating an account allows you to complete the Final Forms process and allows you to update information in the registration forms if it should change in the future. Please make sure you are registering for the 2021—2022 school year.
2. Once you have created an account, you will be taken to Final Forms. Follow the instructions and complete all forms listed.
3. The elementary school secretary will contact you to schedule an enrollment appointment. If you do not have access to the internet, you can visit the school office and use the computers there. ALL ONLINE FINAL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE A STUDENT MAY ATTEND TRI-VILLAGE SCHOOLS.
STEP TWO-VISIT THE OFFICE FOR A DOCUMENTION APPOINTMENT
Mrs. Harrington, elementary school secretary, will reach out to you using the contact information provided in Final Forms to schedule a documentation appointment. The appointment should only last 15 minutes and is used to collect the required documents needed for enrollment. Parents should bring the following documents to their scheduled appointment and students will not be enrolled or screened for kindergarten until documents are received:
* Certified Birth Certificate
* All special education/504 documents (if applicable)
* Immunization Records
* Proof of Residence
* Custody Papers (if applicable)
* Health Physical (forms for your physician to complete can be picked up in the office prior to your child’s appointment)
STEP THREE-KINDERGARTEN SCREENING
Once you have completed your online Final Forms and the elementary office has the documentation listed above, then your child will need to attend a Kindergarten screening on May 28th or June 1st. The elementary secretary will contact you to set up your screening one month before the scheduled screenings. Please contact Angie Harrington at (937)996-1511 option 2 if you should have any questions.