August 2, 2021
It is difficult to believe that summer is almost over as we prepare to open our doors for the 2021-2022 school year. It is with immense Patriot pride that I begin my 9th year as your superintendent. One of the things that I believe in as Superintendent is that we have an obligation and a duty as public educators to meet the needs of all our learners, whether they be academic, social or emotional. I believe that as a public institution, we have a duty to prepare students for the world that they enter into upon graduation. This preparation includes academic, technological and social skill sets. I also believe that every student has the opportunity to be successful in his or her chosen field, and that in working together with parents and community members, we can help all students grow and develop toward that goal.
With that in mind, we continue to provide the following at Tri-Village:
* A rigorous education that focuses not only on academic content but also on skill sets that will enable students to be college and career ready.
* A set of high expectations for all students to achieve
* Opportunities for participation in extra -curricular activities that help build character
* Exposure to, and, appreciation of the arts
* The development of civil character and responsible citizenship for all
* A culture that cares about the development of the whole child
* A community partner that seeks to work with parents and community members for the betterment of our district.
It is in this manner that we continue in our daily mission to serve students, thus helping them attain their goals. Working with a dedicated school board, administrative team, faculty and staff, I hope to continue to build on the successful programs we have implemented here over the last eight years while we continue to develop and utilize new programs and technologies designed to keep us competitive and engaged in the world around us.
If your child has been a student here over the years, I look forward to seeing you again at various school events. If you are new to the district, I welcome you and encourage you to become involved with our many programs. I want all of our students’ experiences at Tri-Village to be valuable and serve as the foundation for their future. In that, I welcome your support and partnership.
Yours in education,