Student Registration Process
Welcome to another new year of school.  The initial paperwork you need to get you started is here. These will open in Adobe or any PDF reader and can be printed at home .Then you can take them to the building offices for processing. The office are open between 9 and 3 each day , Monday-Friday, for registration.

Parents or legal guardians will register their child(ren) at the elementary office.  During summer months, please come to the Board office.  
To be eligible for kindergarten, the child must be five years of age on or before August 1st.  
Bring the following items listed below to your school at the time of registration:
1.      Printed copy of completed student registration forms downloaded from this web site. These forms are also available at the       buildings.
2.      Copy of certified birth certificate (not a hospital certificate)
3.      Verification of Residency document.
4.      Most recent proof of custody if child(ren) are not living with both natural parents
5.      Child's Social Security number (optional)
6.      Child's immunization record.
7.      Completed physical by doctor recorded on Tri-Village document (required only for child(ren) entering kindergarten or first grade for the first time)
8.      Proof of residency (copy of deed or closing documents or escrow papers or lease/rental agreement)It is not necessary to bring the child's academic record from another school district at the time of registration. These records will be provided by the previous school if you have met all financial obligations with them, and upon your signature granting permission to us to send for them.
Steps to follow to download and complete some of the registration forms. There will be additional paperwork to complete at the time of registration; so please allow ample time.
Disclaimer: Completion of these forms on the computer does not officially enroll your child.
1. Download Acrobat Reader (it is a free program).
2. Click title listed below to download and complete registration forms.
(required only for children entering kindergarten or first grade for the first time)
We will also need a copy of your birth certificate and custody paperwork (if applicable).
On each form:
Click into each field or use the tab key to enter data into each field. Blue fields on Enrollment Form are required fields.
Enter data into each applicable field and print it out when finished.
Note: These forms cannot be saved to complete later.
The blank forms can be printed and filled in by hand.
District           Schools           Board of Education           Athletics           Students & Parents           Contact Us
Copyright © 2020. Tri Village School District. All Rights Reserved.
315 South Main Street   New Madison, OH 45346