August 1, 2023
It is difficult to believe that summer is almost over as we prepare to open our doors for the 2023-2024 school year. It is with immense Patriot pride that I begin my 11th year as your superintendent. One of the things that I believe in as Superintendent is that we have an obligation and a duty as public educators to meet the needs of all our learners, whether they be academic, social, or emotional. I believe that as a public institution, we have a duty to prepare students for the world they enter upon graduation. This preparation includes academic, technological, and social skill sets.
With that in mind, we continue to provide the following at Tri-Village:
- A rigorous education that focuses not only on academic content but also on skill sets that will enable students to be college and career ready.
- A set of high expectations for all students to achieve.
- Opportunities for participation in extra -curricular activities that help build character.
- Exposure to, and appreciation for fine arts.
- The development of civil character and responsible citizenship for all.
- A culture that cares about the development of the whole child.
- A community partner that seeks to work with parents and community members for the betterment of our district.
It is in this manner that we continue in our daily mission to serve students, thus helping them attain their goals. Working with a dedicated school board, administrative team, faculty, and staff, I hope to continue to build on the successful programs we have implemented here over the last 10 years while we continue to develop and utilize new programs and technologies designed to keep us competitive and engaged in the world around us.
If your child has been a student here over the years, I look forward to seeing you again at various school events. If you are new to the district, I welcome you and encourage you to become involved with our various programs. I want all our students’ experiences at Tri-Village to be valuable and serve as the foundation for their future. In that, I welcome your support and partnership.
Yours in education,