Parents Assisting Teachers and Students
Posted Monday, May 2, 2022
Posted Thursday, January 23, 2020
Posted Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Posted Friday, September 27, 2019
Ø All State
Diagnostic Testing successfully completed by Sept. 30th. Much in part to our continued efforts to
reinforce our technology through the purchases of Chrome Books.
teachers completed the Book Study Professional Development towards their
required Gifted Hours.
celebrated Bullying Prevention Month with a variety of classroom activities.
annual Homecoming was a great success.
Garbig started presenting drug & violence prevention lessons at each grade
level. These lessons continued
throughout the year.
Ø Oct. 11th
– Fire Prevention Program took place provided by New Madison Fire Department.
Ø Oct. 17th
& 19th – We had nearly 100% attendance for our Fall Parent
Ø Oct. 22nd
– 3rd & 4th Grade Pee Wee Football Team won the Super
Ø Oct. 27th
– The first Patriot of the Month and Lunch with the Principal took place. This took place monthly throughout the school
Ø Nov. 4th
- Another successful Fund Raiser was completed. The students did a great job helping TVE provide classroom supplies once
again this year.
Ø Nov. 10th
– The first Patriot Buck Assembly of the year recognizing students hard work
and accomplishments for the 1st quarter. This happened every quarter.
Ø Nov. 10th
– Veterans Day Breakfast
Ø Nov. 13th
– Our After School Intervention program started for those students who need
extra support in the classroom.
Ø Nov. 15th
– Real Success Luncheon recognizing all of our Special Education students for
their accomplishments on the 2017 Spring State Test.
Ø Nov. 16th
K-3 students participated in the Arts in Education assembly.
Ø Nov. 21st
– 2nd Grade Grandparents Day
Ø Nov. 30th
– Tri-Village Elementary Spelling Bee
Ø Dec. 1st
- K-6 Adopt a Family Kickoff
Ø Dec. 8th
– Adopt a Family Carnival Night
Ø Dec. 11th
– K-3 & 4-6 Christmas Concerts
Ø Dec. 15th
– Fund Raiser Limo Ride
Ø Dec. 13th
– Pre-School Christmas Concert
Ø Jan. 23rd
– County Spelling bee hosted at Ansonia Local Schools
Ø Feb. 15th
- Darke County Science Day at GHS
Ø March 1st
– The Power Team visited Tri-Village with an inspirational message.
Ø April 6th
– Start of State AIR Testing
of the Year Luncheon – Cindy Munchel was chosen as the Tri-Village Teacher of
the Year for the 2017-2018 school year.
Ø May 4th
– End of State AIR Testing
Ø May 11th
– Special Olympics at Greenville High School
Ø May 14th
– 18th – Book Fair – Thanks to Heather Richards, Robin Bruner, and
all the volunteers who made this successful.
Ø May 14th
– K-3 & 4-6 Spring Concerts
Ø May 18th
– K-2 Field Day
Ø May 25th
– 3-6 Field Day
Ø May 24th
– Kindergarten Celebration
of all testing: MAP, AIR, TGRG, and all required state diagnostics
Ø No retentions
from the TGRG
Ø OTES was
successfully completed with all staff being either Skilled or Accomplished
School Intervention was offered to students throughout the year to reinforce
skills being taught in the classroom.
with the Principal was held monthly where students ate pizza as a reward for
Ø A Patriot
of the Month was chosen monthly after being nominated by grade level staff for
grade level participated in at least two educational field trips throughout the
Grade Patriot Partners visited the Brethrens Home once a month to read to the
Ø 100% of
Elementary teachers successfully completed the Instructional Practice Goals set
by the District listed below:
will engage each students, congruent with building level expectations, in high
quality project based learning experiences.
this academic year each teacher will engage their students in at least two
Career Connection experiences that relate to the content being taught.
teacher will assign and evaluate two non-fiction writing samples of every
students. One should be completed each
Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018